We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Energy Work, Psychic Readings

Reading, PA
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Energy Work, Psychic Readings

Thanks for thoughts about vortex sites. Now, Any opinions on people or centers who do energy work, psychic readings, etc. (ex. Sedona Heartwalk Center, Angel Lightfeather,I think) ? I would love to hear some opinions, experiences before I spend the money.

Thanks!

Montgomery County...
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

I too would be interested in hearing others experiences. I was looking at a site about a Psychic called Nirrup (?). I know this isn't everyone's thing, but I'm interested in hearing what others have experienced in the area. thanks everyone!

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

I also am wondering. Since we will be in Sedona for a day or 2., I heard about that it is a spiritual place, so am wondering, would be nice toi have a psyic reading> If so, where and how much and is it worth it, or not? any feelings on the idea is great

Sedona, AZ
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

I highly recommend The Center for the New Age for pyschic readings - you can choose from astrology, numerology, aura readings, etc. They have dozens of pyschics and readings to choose from and also have an extensive store of crystals, books, music, healing tools...all set right on the creek directly across from Tlaquepaque.

I also highly recommend Peace Place on Jordan Rd. They have awesome energy treatments. The owners are Reiki teachers and were featured in Reiki magazine. People come from all over the world to participate in their workshops. They have a Rejuvenation bed, color therapy, Native American healing and a Vogel Crystal Healing bed...and so much more of course. Also a great gift shop.

Crystal Magic in West Sedona is a great place for crystals, books and music, etc. They also have one pyschic in residence. This is the place I always go for gifts and books, etc.

Finally if you want reiki, nails, facials and Ionic Water Therapy all in once place you can try Empire Nails in the Basha's Shopping Center.

For most of these you can do google searches and find videos on youtube, etc of them if you want.

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

What I am looking for is a good psyic reading, to tell past present future , and maybe dwad people, my dad dies almost 2 years ago, and my mrandmother and aunt almost 3 years ago. What and who woule you suggest?

caligornia
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

tombasco and any others interested:

what youre looking for is a medium or a psychic medium. mediums are the ones that can communicate with those who have crossed. they can not nec. tell you the future. A psychic medium can do both. I dont know any specific people in sedona, but i just wanted to tell you to be sure to ask for a psychic MEDIUM.

if you are interested in not just a reading or healing experience from Sedona, i recommend an area in florida called cassadega. They have a list of mediums who do phone readings. I had an in person reading and 3 people in my family came through, along with my dog. she described them to a T, and it was amazing. She told me a lot about my life at the moment and did make some very correct predictions. Here is their websites list of mediums:

http://www.cassadaga.org/mediums.htm

gainesville, florida
Level Contributor
96 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

Hi yeah girl,

I live in FL, just wondering who it was you talk to in cassadaga? I know there are some very good ones and not so good ones. As far as Sedona goes, I don't know of any good psychics there, but have talked to many that have had alot of spiritual experiences while out there. Thanks.

caligornia
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

imlori:

as far as i know, the ones on the list shown are good. i went with Maeda (shes on there somewhere). There are places around there that are hokey BS places, as one of my friends found out, but i think the ones advertised on the site are supposed to be legit. They arent the ones that whip out their tarot cards and bs you with something. YOu just go into the visitor center and they have the names of the people available that day without an appointment. They wont send you to a shop with a neon Palm lit up! My friend went to another woman who was even able to give names of the people in her family tht were coming through. mine dindt give names, just descriptions. Ill have to ask her who it was and get back to you on that one. Im also going there in May, so hopefully ill have another good experience to talk about!

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

Thew psyic info is good. but I am looking for a psyic medium or just medium o rjust psyic, in Sedona, only since I will be there.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
484 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

Then again you could give the money you'd spend on a "reading" to a really worthwile charity and get a tax refund too.

Or not....

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Energy Work, Psychic Readings

Oh Gwad, please be informed the the vortexes here are a hoax. It was made up by a woman named Page Bryant and later became a Jeep tour to make money off tourists. There are a number of posts on this site regarding this issue. We have so much psychic fraud in this area, just talk to the local police detectives, it is really sad. It isn't just a matter of free speach when someone gives you advice or "fortells' the future.

tripadvisor.com/…9171540

My experinece with many of the healers in town here is that they are the ones who need the healing not the people seeking healings. Visit the Buddhist temple.

Namaste