We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep Tours

alabama
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jeep Tours

We will be town in June and have read so much about the tours and was wondering about cost?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,110 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep Tours

The prices vary according to the tour and relate mostly to the time involved. I believe PJ Broken Arrow is around $75. Ask about discounts.

You can call Pink Jeep Co 800-873-3662, or locally, 928-282-5000. The drivers work hard and deserve good tips. At your disgression.

Most visitors agree that the jeep tour is one of the highlights of their time in Sedona. You just have to experience it to understand.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep Tours

I regret that we had limited time so did not explore further taking the Pink Jeep tour to better see the Sedona area. Next time, perhaps.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep Tours

... and tour prices are shown on their website: http://www.pinkjeep.com/

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
60,110 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeep Tours

Too bad voyaging.

I often tell travelers, if you only have one day in Sedona, do a jeep ride first. And if you have a week in Sedona, do your jeep ride first.

I know, it sounds redundant. But my point is that the jeep tours provide such a great combination of scenery, thrills, information, and entertainment. It's great fun for visitors of all ages. I might sound like the Chamber of Commerce, but I really believe it's the most fun you can have in a short time in Sedona.

And like I said, you just have to do it to understand it. But see all of the other comments from satisfied customers.

West Palm Beach Fl
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jeep Tours

What is the feedback on the Broken Arrow/Scenic Rim combo?? Is it worth the extra $$?

Broken Arrow is $75 for 2 hours and the combo gives a 3 hour expereince for another $30... total $105.

Thoughts? Anyone done the combo?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
60,110 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jeep Tours

For the extra money you not only get the time in the jeep, you also get a ride up Schnebley Hill Rd to the rim. You'll see entirely different views and learn more about the history of Sedona and travel the early wagon trail that was used by the early settlers to get their produce to market in Flagstaff.

I'd say it's certainly worth the price if you've got the time.

Cadiz, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jeep Tours

DO NOT MISS THE PINK JEEP TOUR! We did the 2-hour tour and it was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to the southwest! (And I live in KY, so you know for sure I don't work for the Chamber there!) This should definitely be your top priority for even a brief visit to Sedona. Yesterday I was in the Grand Canyon, and heard someone call my name at one of the lookouts. (I knew it couldn't be Redrox cause he didn't know what I looked like LOL!) It was a guy who remembered me on our Pink Jeep Tour for saying "Holy She-et" more than once! Definitely an adventure not to be missed!

West Palm Beach Fl
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jeep Tours

Thanks RedRox.. I think we are going to do the combo tour then.

As our trip is in 5 weeks (!!!) I am working hard to pull it all together and your posts here and on TUG are so valuable to me! And the emails we exchanged as well :>)

I know you say any time is a good time for a PJ tour but.. well, if you HAD to pick a time, what would it be? In mid-June that is!

Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
60,110 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jeep Tours

In mid June I think I'd go for a morning tour. As a Floridian you probably won't mind the heat in the afternoon, but mornings in June are nice.

Witney, United...
Level Contributor
536 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jeep Tours

Same thing happend to us - kept bumping into people we had earlier met in Sedona at Grand Canyon - we were all going around in circles in the Grand Circle :-)!

As for the jeep tour, it is a must if you have a short time in Sedona as we did, and a fun thing to do regardless. We really felt whilst there, and since returning home, that we didn't do Sedona justice - it is a cool place to be. Wore my Cowboy Hat all day yesterday both outside and inside the house because I have WITHDRAWAL!!

Karen