We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code at Silver Saddle restaurant.

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Dress code at Silver Saddle restaurant.

Would open necked shirt be OK for DH? Don't want to offend anyone. And for me - skirt and blouse OK?

Thanks for any guidance.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,034 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code at Silver Saddle restaurant.

Yes, that would be fine for both of you.

Sedona is a tourist destination and so virtually every where you go, the dress code would be western casual, or resort casual.

At the Silver Saddle Room, you'll see cowboy chic and cowboy casual, (that means that jeans are certainly acceptable, but I'd make them western jeans as opposed to sloppy, baggy ones) and you'll see just about everything else. I wouldn't wear shorts there, but I don't imagine anyone would be turned away if they did.

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code at Silver Saddle restaurant.

Thankyou RR.

New Boston, New...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code at Silver Saddle restaurant.

Just returned from a scrumptious dinner at the Silver Saddle Room. We were all dressed casual and were received very well.

This dinner was a great way to end our 15 night adventure.

Heading home in the morning.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,034 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress code at Silver Saddle restaurant.

lrgardner,

Glad you enjoyed your dinner and hope the rest of your trip went well! Looking forward to your TR. Have a safe trip home.

5. Re: Dress code at Silver Saddle restaurant.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 06:24