We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather this week

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
8 posts
Save Topic
Weather this week

Hi All- I will be in Sedona this week thursday to sunday. The weather says it will be in the high 60's but I heard there was snow just last week. What is the weather like? Is it warm during the day and cool at night. I would like to do some short hikes during the day, is it warm enough for that or is there snow on the ground? Thanks, Jen

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,060 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather this week

We got snow last week, and it was forecast for just north of us last night. It rained here overnight but the day was sunny and beautiful although still on the cool side. High today was 46. I played golf.

The forecast for the week is for continued clear skies and warmer temps getting up into the 60s by the end of the week. Nights are still cold with temps after sunset dropping down into the 30s and below. Night skies should be clear and excellent for star gazing. But days are beautiful. Perfect hiking weather. Bring extra batteries and chips for your camera. Conditions are ideal.

Vermont
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather this week

Thanks- Sounds great!

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
937 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather this week

Most of the weather reports for Sedona are for flagstaff. It should be sunny all this week. There is no snow on the ground in Sedona. The highs will be around 65 degrees. Lows in the 30th.

Sedona
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather this week

For Sedona weather see www.sedonaweather.net

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,060 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather this week

Great website! Thanks for posting!

6. Re: Weather this week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 06:20