We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senona In February-March 2010

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
714 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Senona In February-March 2010

We are planning a trip to Sedona in Late February into early March of 2010.

Was wondering if there is still much to see and do during that time period?

We will be doing a timeshare exchange with RCI. Most likely with Sedona Summit. We have been reading many posts and feel it would be a great place to go and enjoy the week together and just relax and take in as much scenery as we can. This year is fairly booked for our vacations--First a week in Gattlenburg TN. then some time in Nashville for a family gathering. Then our normal trip to Cabo San Lucas in October for 2 weeks. We decided that a few months after cabo we will need to get away from the winter blahs. So Sedona is it for next February.

Any sugestions would be great.

Tom and Kim

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,827 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senona In February-March 2010

Sedona is a year round destination. You won't run out of things to see and do in Feb/Mar. But it will be winter. Not as gray and deperessing as it can be in Columbus, but still cold at night and snow is always possible. Snow doesn't last like it does for you though. It snows overnight and then melts by lunch time (and golf tee off time).

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,313 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senona In February-March 2010

Great time for a visit. I heard years ago that prime time is October through April, but now it seems like people come year round. We get lots of people escaping the cold during winter. You'll love it. Even if it's cool, it's (usually) sunny.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
714 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senona In February-March 2010

Thanks for your info. We just booked it and we are staying at Sedona Summit in a 1 bedroom. We will be staying from February 26th to March 5th 2010. We are so excited even though it is a ways off. We even got a great price on an airfare of $165 pp R/T. I am sure we will come up with a few more questions as time goes on.

Tom and kim

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,313 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Senona In February-March 2010

Awesome price for the airfare...you're off to a good start.

CT
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Senona In February-March 2010

My friend just booked Sedona Summit for June with her RCI timeshare. If you PM me in late June, I'll let you know her thoughts about SS.

We went to Sedona in April last year and it was lovely.

Book the Cowboy Club, Silver Saddle room for a very nice meal.

6. Re: Senona In February-March 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 05:31