We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Can't Wait!!!!

McHenry, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
I Can't Wait!!!!

My friend Joan and I are so excited! We leave Friday for Phoenix where we will meet at the airport and pick up our rental car and we are on our way to Sedona. We have been planning this for months and are looking forward to finally having some hot weather and sun to enjoy. I'm from the Midwest and Joan is from NY - this is going to be an experience!!!!

Debi

CT
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I Can't Wait!!!!

Debi,

Have a great time!!! We visited Sedona and the GC about a year ago and I want to go back!!!

Hope you plan to do the Broken Arrow with Pink jeep. That was the highlight of our trip.

We also enjoyed dinner at the Cowboy Club in the Silver Saddle room.

The car rental place is huge, so just be prepared for that. Once you get out of Phoenix you can relax and enjoy the scenery. Oak Creek Canyon is beautiful too.

2. Re: I Can't Wait!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2009, 06:25