We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Girardeau, Mo
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

I am combining my 6 reports into one post to make it easier to find in the future should I need it for reference. Thanks to all that helped in making my trip so successful.

Sedona Day 1: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31352-i168-k31239…

Sedona Day 2: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31352-i168-k31246…

Sedona day 3: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31352-i168-k31260…

Sedona day 4--Page: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31352-i168-k31282…

Sedona day 5--N Rim: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31352-i168-k31301…

Sedona--N Rim and Conclusion: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31352-i168-k31306…

South Jersey
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

Wow!! I've been following yours posts for Arizona all summer and I couldn't wait to read your trip report. Very informative and helpful.

I thought your were going to rent your car off-site, which gave us the idea to do the same for our upcoming trip (We will be renting for two weeks and were getting rates over $1000).

Did you rent at the Indian School location from Budget? If so how did it go? How much was the taxi ride and was it worth it?

Again thanks for all the great info

CT
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

Great reading...can't wait for my return trip to Sedona next week!!!!!

Evanston, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Page, Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
4,729 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

What a great idea! I enjoyed reading every single one. Thank you again for your feedback and all your contributions.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

We rented our car from budget on E. Indian School road. It went very smoothly and the taxi was $27.00. I think it was worth it because I saved over $100. We were renting for 8 days and got a rate of $225.00 Originally, it was $261, but as a member of Costco, I saw that we could rent from their website and get more of a discount. It worked out well for us.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

Also, we are dropping it off at the airport on our way our Sat. morning so we don't have to pay for the cab ride back.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

Thanks Laney -

for taking the time to reply to my question. I wasn't sure how weigh the cost/convenience factor. I'm all about saving a buck here or there but if it could be more of a hassle I guess we could just pay the xtra amount. But from your advice I think we will rent from Budget too. We will be renting for 2weeks so its costly either way..

7. Re: Combining TR into one Topic--Sedona/Page/North Rim GC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 05:17