We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging choice

KCK
Level Contributor
867 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging choice

Could use a bit of reassurance. Getting ready to book Boots and Saddles for April. It talks about private entrances, how private are the rooms and the entrances?

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
994 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging choice

I would read the reviews in T A and then private message someone with your question. I read some of the reviews it is rated # 1 for Sedona B&B's.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
61,431 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging choice

You're over obsessing here. How private does an entrance have to be? B&S is a small B&B where friendliness and service prevail.

KCK
Level Contributor
867 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging choice

I have been know to do that :)

Cape Girardeau, Mo
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging choice

One thing that helped me WyCo, was the site www.cantralsedonareservations.com. On the top of the page, click on hotels, and a drop down box allows you to select traveling style. It has the dozens and dozens of choices in Sedona categorized. Do you want romantic, or B&B, maybe a large resort, or in the quiet of Oak Creek or red rock views? Expensive or budget? Ultimately you have to decide.

B&S was on our short list as it was rated so high. I even spoke with them on the phone. Our ultimate decision not to stay there was it was not what we were looking for size wise. A little too small and cozy sounding for us. But that is your choice, as it gets wonderful reviews.

Cape Girardeau, Mo
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging choice

Wish there was either an edit feature or spellcheck---that's central, not cantral.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
61,431 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging choice

Edit feature is coming...

Sun City Center, FL
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lodging choice

You might want to seriously consider Sedona Views B & B. Owned by the same people (Sam & Irith). On the outskirt of town, awesome views and really nice rooms. Boots and Saddles in residential area and you only see one rock formation.

Paul

8. Re: Lodging choice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 05:19