We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

Hi all, My husband and I are doing a road trip around Arizona for a week in the middle of May. It looks like we will be in Sedona for our 1st wedding anniversary. I am looking for recommendations for a nice, intimate restaurant to celebrate the occasion. We are partial to a good steak and nice ambience. Thanks in advance! We are so looking forward to our trip.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

Cowboy Club Silver Saddle Room. Hands down, the best steak. Nice and intimate, too.

http://www.cowboyclub.com/silver_about.html

Edited: 20 February 2010, 01:20
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,704 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

Take MikeP's advice. Second choice would be Dahl & Diluca. They're basically an Italian restaurant, but they do a fillet with a gorgonzola sauce that is awesome. You have to ask for it. it's not always on the menu.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

Thanks, MikeP & RedRox, for your quick responses! I checked out the Silver Saddle Room at the Cowboy Club on their website and it seems to be right up our alley. I see they have filet mignon on the menu and I am sold! We also like Italian, so Dahl & Diluca could be in contention, too.

I have been doing a lot of research for our trip on TA and have read many of your posts. Your contributions have been a godsend. Thanks for all the helpful tips you both provide to all of us! :))

Sedona AZ
Level Contributor
75 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

Cucina Rustica in the Village of Oakcreek you can't go wrong with food, service, romantic decor, roses on the table if you let them know its a special occasion..

Sedona AZ
Level Contributor
75 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

Cucina Rustica in the Village of Oakcreek you can't go wrong with food, service, romantic decor, roses on the table if you let them know its a special occasion..

greeneyes67
Level Contributor
54 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

I do think Cucina Rustica is beautiful and VERY romantic...

Also, check out Fournos in West Sedona... To die for steaks, seafood and italian specialities. Is like a small French Bistro.

For a romantic drink, try Shugrues or Enchantment at Sunset.

Congratulations!

7. Re: Nice Restaurant for 1st Anniversary Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2010, 07:16