We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Mid April????

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
249 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather Mid April????

Just saw it is 34 there now....buuuuur! What is the norm for mid April????

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Mid April????

34 would be our low, which is just before sunrise. We are having a rain storm, so that is pretty typical. End of the week they are predicting mid-70's. You will find our highs anywhere from 60's-90's in April.

Edited: 23 February 2010, 02:40
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,561 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Mid April????

Sedona April days will be sunny and 60s-70s under normal conditions. But it has snowed in April in the last decade. Algore is clueless and the forecasters are only good half the time and no more than 48 hours in advance.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,220 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Mid April????

I've hiked in shorts in March (probably not next week) and visited in April with snow flurries at the start of the week and 80's at the end. Planning a weekend in early April right now. I find April to be quite pleasant, as long as you don't want hot weather.

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
249 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Mid April????

Thanks for the replys, sounds a little like the weather will be fine... As long as it is not HOT we will love it, we get enough heat here in our home town!

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,275 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather Mid April????

Normally April is an ideal time to visit!

Delaware
Level Contributor
156 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather Mid April????

RedRoxx, You made me chuckle. We will be there end of March and I would like to buy you a beer!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,561 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather Mid April????

I'll be here at the end of March and I'll probably be thirsty. PM me and we'll set it up ;-)

8. Re: Weather Mid April????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 07:16