We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to wear - memorial day wkend

garden state...
Level Contributor
171 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
what to wear - memorial day wkend

i was planning on just packing t-shirts, shorts, tank tops, etc .. but i was just told that i should bring a jacket b/c evenings and depending on the time we visit the g.canyon - it can be very cool??? we'll be there next wkend , what do you recommend?

Mesa, AZ
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to wear - memorial day wkend

We haven't yet been hit by the heat in the Phoenix area, which means it will be cooler up north. You will need a light jacket and possibly jeans/capris etc for the evenings. Get oline and check the weather as your date gets closer.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,507 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to wear - memorial day wkend

If you don't bring a jacket or a sweatshirt layer for evenings and early mornings, it will be the first thing you'll buy when you get here. Anticipate a 15-25 degree difference in temperatures (high and low) between Sedona and GCNP. it will be much cooler up there. Nights will be in the 30s-40s.

3. Re: what to wear - memorial day wkend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2010, 06:32