We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip review

miami
Level Contributor
396 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Trip review

Thank all of you who helped me plan our trip to Arizona. We had a wonderful time!!

The first 3 nights we stayed in Sedona at the Hampton. Everything was perfect. We were able to hike Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, see the Chapel, do a Pink Jeeo Tour (which we all loved!!), etc.

We did visit Out of Africa. While the park does leave alot to be desired, the predator feed was awesome. The kids loved that and feeding the tigers. I hadn't oroginally planned to do this, but I got talked into it.

The canyon was beautiful, as I knew it would be.

For me the highlight was Page. I LOVED the slot canyon (lower). It was spectacular!! The pictures are incredible. We also did the Dam, Horseshoe Bend, and saw Lake Powell while in Page. I was very hesitant on whether to add Page to our itinerary because of the extra drive time, but am glad I did. Even the drive out there was very scenic!!

Sedona Sacred Earth
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Great West Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Silver Spur Tours - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip review

Thank you for posting your review. I'm so glad you had such a successful trip! Now that you're hooked, maybe you'll come back and see even more of our pretty state.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip review

Thanks for your TR. Yes, the whole area is breathtaking and never bores so I'm sure you'll get back!

3. Re: Trip review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 06:17