We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool at L'Auberge de Sedona

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
106 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Pool at L'Auberge de Sedona

Can anyone help with my curiosity? We stayed at the L'Auberge de Sedona for 3 nights a couple of weeks back. We absolutely loved it but one thing still puzzles me - the photograph of the pool which appears at the top of the details for this property on TA. Did I spend 3 nights there and just completely miss this pool? We used the pool at the sister resort, Amara. It was very close to our cottage as we were at that end of the resort and we thought that was the only pool but the Amara pool is not the one shown in the photo. I'm just curious - is it an old photo or did I miss another pool somewhere?

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool at L'Auberge de Sedona

The only pool available to guests at L'Auberge is the one at the sister property. There is non on the property of the L'Auberge resort. I don't know what that photo is. There are future plans for L'Auberge to have its own pool but nothing is under construction at this time. I hope you had a wonderful visit.

Save Reply
2. Re: Pool at L'Auberge de Sedona

That pool is located at the other sister property, The Orchards Inn, which is just above L'Auberge on the hill. It is also available for use by L'Auberge guests. A pool at L'Auberge is in the plans. In fact, the plans are currently being reviewed by Coconino county and the city of Sedona. It should be in place and usable by mid-March of next year.

3. Re: Pool at L'Auberge de Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2011, 06:17