We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A big thank you.

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
11 posts
Save Topic
A big thank you.

I would just like to thank all TA posters, especially RedRox, for your information and trip reports on Sedona and other Arizona destinations.

Myself and mother travelled for 6 weeks across USA in June / July and I would have to say that Sedona was my favourite place. We got to do most of the 'must dos' which were fantastic.

I am definitely spreading the word about Sedona (and Arizona in general) in my lovely city, Melbourne, Australia.

I will definitely be back!

Justine

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,493 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A big thank you.

Wow! 6 weeks and Sedona was your favorite! That says a lot. Of course, I've had almost 60 years and Sedona is my favorite too ;-) Glad you enjoyed it.

Alas, I only had a single day in your region at Melbourne. We chose to visit the wine country and the Puffing Billy historic train. An unforgettable day.

CT
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A big thank you.

RedRox truly does ROCK as a TA destination expert!

Someday I will get to Australia...want to visit kangaroo island.

Glad you had a great time.

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,267 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A big thank you.

So glad you enjoyed your time in Sedona. Thank you for being our Ambassador. I too have Australia on my to do list!!

And Silver Starfish, you're right. RedRox does rock!

4. Re: A big thank you.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2011, 05:17