We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must See and Do while in Sedona?

ccia84
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Must See and Do while in Sedona?

I am planning a trip for October and it will allow us to spend 1 ½ days in Sedona. Since this is our first trip to the Sedona area, are there things that we shouldn’t miss? This will probably be our only time to visit this area so I want to make the most out of our trip.

Cape Girardeau, Mo
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must See and Do while in Sedona?

The FAQs on the upper right of this page has a question on what to do for one day from Scottsdale and Phoenix. This is a good place for you to get ideas. You will also have time to do additional things such as a hike or two.

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must See and Do while in Sedona?

First of all I'd suggest you visit the Visitors Center in downtown Sedona and purchase the 2010 Sedona Superpass book for $8.00 It has discounts for the pink jeep tour, restaurants, trolley, etc. Take the Sedona trolley tours to orient yourself and begin seeing some of the sights. Schedule a Pink Jeep tour - Broken Arrow tour first thing in the morning. My brother and his wife just did that tour and can't stop talking about the experience! Going first thing in the morning helps you not only with the weather but less crowded on the trails (less jeeps and other people in your photos). That time of morning also makes it very easy to park your car downtown!

greeneyes67
Level Contributor
54 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Must See and Do while in Sedona?

I agree with the Jeep tour! So much fun and what a great way to get into the Red Rocks... Also, if leaves are changing color, a drive up Oak Creek Canyon is a must do... A canopy of fall colors overhead, creek beside you & of course the Red Rocks!

Have Fun!

4. Re: Must See and Do while in Sedona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2011, 07:11