We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomidations in Sedona...

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomidations in Sedona...

My first visit to Sedona and may be traveling alone. Can someone recommend a nice clean, safe place for a woman to stay. That being said, there is a possibility I could be traveling with my boyfriend - so also looking for a nice place for a couple to stay.

Thanks!

Cape Girardeau, Mo
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

Per capita, Sedona probably has more accommodations than anywhere else. Everywhere is safe for you to stay by youurself. And the ones that are not clean are driven out of business due to the high competition.

Give us a approximate budget and what type of ammenities you are looking for because clean and safe is just too broad of a description to give you options.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

Looking anywhere between $100-200 a night. WOuld like a nice restaurant/bar on site. A spa would be great, but not necessary and have nice grounds and view.

Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

Me & my wife just returned from Sedona & stayed at the Sedona Rouge & Spa. I thought is was the best deal in town. Stay 2 nights get 3rd free & $30 credit per day towards food, drinks or spa was great. Reds is the restaurant on site & its very good & the bar is happening on most nites. Well within your budget.

PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

We just returned from Sedona and stayed at Sedona Views, it was wonderful! Breakfast is included and delicious, the rooms are beautiful and have a private hot tub on your deck. It is more than your were hoping to spend but worth every dime!

Cottonwood, Arizona
Level Contributor
676 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

Too many good options to list! I would say that all are safe. Have fun!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
59 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

we are thinking about staying at Orchard Inn because of the central locatioan, the reviews we read are mixed. Anybody can give us your experience on the hotel? thanks.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

Orchard Inn has changed hands the past few years and I think they have a lot to work out yet. It's a great location and great views, but...

We use to love the restaurant and now it is seems just like a fast food Mexican restaurant. We were extremely disappointed with our meal there last year and will not return. They also get a lot of bus guests.

8. Re: Accomidations in Sedona...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sedona