We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
57 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge

Has anyone stayed here recently. We are going late March for a trip to Sedona/Jerome/Oak Creek/Grand Canyon. Just looking for reviews, comments, photos about the property.

Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge

If you do a Search in the box to the right of Sedona forums, you will find some comments. Sounds like people liked it there.

And maybe someone will comment now.

Cottonwood, Arizona
Level Contributor
675 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge

Are you an RCI member (Time share owner) looking to trade? If that's the case then I guess it would be an adequate place to stay.

Edited: 13 November 2010, 05:24
New Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge

My husband and I spent a week there right before Christmas. The units are wonderful, new, clean, and quiet. There is so much to do in this area. We love Jerome and the Verde Railroad. Grasshoppers Grill in Cornville is great food with local flair. There are many good restaurants in Cottonwood. Sedona is a short drive away, and it was nice to be away from the busines of Sedona. If you want to explore Sedona and the Verde Valley, this is a great home base. There isn't much going on at the resort since it is new so if you are looking for the "resort experience" stay somewhere else. I'll go back.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2011, 07:17