We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dana Point...
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

Anyone know of any restaurants offering up Christmas dinner? We will be in Sedona over the holiday and are thinking we would rather go out than try to cook in our timeshare. We are bringing our 2 year old and my father who is in a wheelchair so someplace easily accessible and kid friendly is preferred. Thanks!

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,335 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

I don't know your price range, but both of the resorts

L'Auberge (Christmas Eve is a 4 course pre fixed dinner @ $85 each

and

Enchantment are serving Christmas dinner. (4 course dinner $95 each. Of course children would be less expensive.

Resort wear casual is acceptable - no one has to wear a suit. I know that Enchantment is also serviing a Christmas day 4 course lunch at $65 each.

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,335 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

Forgot to add that reservations are required so give them a call if you are interested.

If those prices are too expensive maybe someone else knows a restaurant that will be open with their regular dinner menu.

Cottonwood, Arizona
Level Contributor
676 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

I have a two year old myself and I would not be going out for Christmas Eve dinner considering that I would have her with me. I would opt instead to have a nice dinner at my condo!

The two resorts that are previously mentioned are VERY high end, if you plan on eating there, yes, do call ahead and mention that you have a two year old...

Because Sedona is a tourist town, many if not most restaurants will be open Christmas Eve, I am not sure where I would start to look, but perhaps checking out the restaurant reviews here or on YElP would be a good start...

Edited: 02 December 2010, 23:23
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

Desertrose is right. Many restaurants in Sedona offer Christmas dinner menus. But they don't advertise that until closer to Christmas. So I agree, just look at the restaurant reviews on this forum and it's likely that the one you pick will have Christmas dinner. To get you started, a few restaurants that are often recommended on this forum are Cowboy Club, Elote Cafe, Dahl & DiLuca and Cucina Rustica.

Cottonwood, Arizona
Level Contributor
676 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

Thank you Janss! Most of the restaurants you mention are more oriented towards adults and fine dining. I have a 3 year old, I would never, ever want to bring her to most of the restaurants previously recommended to not infringe on other guests' peaceful dinner!

Maybe the Old Sedona may be more appropriate?

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,266 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

I wouldn't want to cook a full Christmas meal in a timeshare either; probably would not have the pots and pans and serving platters needed! Could you tell us what your prefered price range is? Also traditional menu or ??? That might help us narrow down.

Edited: 03 December 2010, 03:13
7. Re: Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2011, 06:57