We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Tasting Verde Valley Trail

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
Wine Tasting Verde Valley Trail

I think I am keeping this forum busy today what with the weather driving me inside this weekend. Anyways RR has suggested the Verde Valley Trail for us to explore the area's wines. Have made multiple trips to Napa and Sonoma for this so looking forward to AZ wine! Of the wineries in the area does anyone have a favorite? We pretty much stick to Reds, the bigger the better. Thanks as always

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,690 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Tasting Verde Valley Trail

Reds are what you'll find mostly around here. There's a wine shop at the Hyatt shops near Uptown where you can sample many without going all the way to the wineries. There are also a few cool wine bars in Jerome. Be careful about going up there in a snow storm though.

I can't say that I have a favorite. And I also don't think that you'll find anything that compares to the best of the California products. But local growers are turning out some very good wines.

You'll also find many local restaurants with great selections on their menus.

Hopefully you'll get some input from others.

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
730 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine Tasting Verde Valley Trail

we were in a gift shop in Sedona last week that had a wine tasting bar.... think it was $8 for 4 pours... ( we actually got 6)

I don't remember the name RR probably knows

Edited: 24 February 2011, 23:43
3. Re: Wine Tasting Verde Valley Trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 13:17