We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Inn of Sedona

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
242 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western Inn of Sedona

Any drawbacks to the location of the Best Western Inn? Looking for a place less than $200 a night. This looks good. Also, any drawbacks to the location of the Hampton Inn in Sedona? I don't want to be in a location where noise (traffic, trains, etc), is an issue. Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,176 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Inn of Sedona

There is no noise in Sedona. You won't understand that until you arrive and experience it. Drawbacks to the two places you mention are that you will use your car to go almost everywhere. Very few places nearby that you will choose to walk to.

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Inn of Sedona

Thanks RedRox. Is there a hotel in town that would be a better choice? $200 is not necessarily my budget so would go a bit more if it was worth it.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
285 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Inn of Sedona

Don't know when you are traveling, but I recently booked El Portal (B&B style rather than large hotel) for just about $200/night. They had a blog entry that was book 1, get the 2nd night for $99 in Jan/Feb. That brought the average rate way down. Accommodations look and sound (TR reviews and TA recommendation) terrific.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Western Inn of Sedona

Having stayed at Best Western Inn several times we liked it very much. Awesome views. But yes, as mentioned you have to drive everywhere but not far.

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Western Inn of Sedona

I am traveling 6/21-6/30. Thanks for the input.

6. Re: Best Western Inn of Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2013, 10:19