We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in February

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
160 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in February

Hello,

My wife and I will be spending Valentine's Day weekend in Sedona this year. What is the weather like during the day and night?

Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,790 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in February

Expect clear sunny days with highs around 60. Nights will be chilly. There's always a chance of a winter snow storm, but snow usually only falls overnight and melts by lunch time the next day. If you're lucky enough to be there for one, get up early and make sure your camera battery is fully charged.

Fullerton...
Level Contributor
18 posts
736 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in February

We have visited many times in February...will be there 2/15 - 2/20...and it is usually very nice. One year we hit the rainy week but still found many things to do. It will be cold at night so bring jackets.

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,313 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in February

It;s been sunny and mild here this winter. I like to check the weather online before I pack though!

4. Re: Weather in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2013, 10:22