We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather towards End-April.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather towards End-April.

Live in Mesa. looking to get away for a few days..important to have pool.......What's weather generally like end-April. Warm enough to sit out by pool?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
61,376 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather towards End-April.

Late April is generally warm enough to sit out by the pool. Not sure I'd get in the water, but that's just me, I was at home in Sedona this weekend and it was glorious sitting in the sun on my back patio in the afternoon. Today it was chilly again. But this is only March.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,020 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather towards End-April.

A few years ago we pulled into Sedona on April 29 and it was snowing and sleeting. Four days later it was in the upper 70's.

Chiily, RedRox? I see it is 43 there right now. To us southern Arizonans, that is just about freezing.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
61,376 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather towards End-April.

That's why I left this morning Mike. I'm back in Palm Springs. Also why I used the word "generally" in my reply. In April, you never know what might happen.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather towards End-April.

Maybe I'd better put this little trip off til May......

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
61,376 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather towards End-April.

My two favorite months, weather wise, are May and October.

6. Re: Weather towards End-April.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 15:18