We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

Nashville
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

Before I booked one I wanted to get opinions from others on which one best for family of five with three tennagers.Thanks in advance.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,204 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

Pink Jeep, Broken Arrow tour is the best by far.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

Ditto

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
109 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

Definitely the Broken Arrow tour

Especially if you add the Scenic Rim tour to the package. It's $30 more per adult, but it's worth it in my opinion.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

Tagging in on this. Is the Scenic Rim tour of the Grand Canyon? Given that we are staying 2 nights in G.C.I'm wondering if it would be worth doing it as it may be something we have already seen?

Thx.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,204 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

No. The Scenic Rim is a drive up and back on Schnebley Hill Road. The rim reference is the Mogollon Rim aka Colorado Plateau. It runs for several hundred miles, mostly in AZ, bur some of the prettiest parts are what formed Sedona.

It's a good add on to the Broken Arrow tour if you have the time and the budget.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

Thanks, ReRox. You come through again. I just booked it with the rim for March. Can't wait.

7. Re: Best Pink Jeep Sedona tour option?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 00:18