We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep tours in advance?

Ohio
Level Contributor
141 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Pink Jeep tours in advance?

We definitely want to do the Pink Jeep tour when we are in Sedona in late March ! I am wondering if it is necessary to purchase tickets in advance or can we just buy them when we get there? I am reluctant to purchase in advance just in case we reserve a date and get a rainy or chilly day but I also don't want to miss out by waiting. Do tickets sell out or will we be okay to wait? I am wondering the same for other attractions such as the Blazin M Ranch cowboy dinner show or the Verde Canyon train ride? Thanks for any and all help!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,507 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Jeep tours in advance?

The Pink Jeep Broken Arrow tour sells out almost every day. If that's the one you want to do, and it should be, then book it well in advance. If you wait until you arrive in Sedona, expect to be steered to an alternate (inferior) tour, or have to wait several days for an opening.

I recommend doing the PJBA tour on your first day in Sedona. If you agree, then it would be wise to book in advance. In early March I'd try to schedule in the early afternoon so that you'll have the warmer hours for the tour. The guides will provide blankets if you get chilly.

2. Re: Pink Jeep tours in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 04:15