We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling from grand canyon village to sedona

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
traveling from grand canyon village to sedona

We just finished an amazing week plus traveling through Zion, Bryce, Capital Reef, Monument Valley, and are now at Grand Canyon Village. We plan to leave today after a moderate morning hike down part of Bright Angel for Sedona and are looking for advice on the best route. We came in from Monument Valley via Cameron.........we are not in a rush to get to Sedona but would like to be there by mid to later pm. Btw, the drive from Cap Reef to Monument Valley was awesome........he world seemed to change around every turn.

Thanks, and Walk with Beauty.

Rich.

Wickenburg, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Wickenburg
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
745 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traveling from grand canyon village to sedona

Go out the south gate of the GNCP to Tusayan and go south on 64 as far as Valle. If the roads are clear right now (i.we. no snow on them) - I don't know, I'm further down south in the desert - take scenic 180 to Flagstaff, and from there follow the signs for 89A south, down thruogh magnificent Oak Creek canyon which will take you right into Sedona. You'll wanna take your time on this route - allow a good two hours all told.

2. Re: traveling from grand canyon village to sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 05:16