We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good outside patio to people watch?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
434 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Good outside patio to people watch?

Just curious what restaurants/coffee shops/bars around Sedona have a good place to relax outside and people watch. I'm gonna be solo and would rather have something to do after my day of touring is done than just go back to my hotel.

Any ideas?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,771 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good outside patio to people watch?

Cowboy Club has a sidewalk patio.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
434 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good outside patio to people watch?

Thanks for the suggestion RedRox I'll keep that place in mind.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good outside patio to people watch?

The patio at Oak Creek Brewery is low key and the bar at the Oak Creek Brewery restaurant is nice as well (but is not outside). I also like dinner outside at El Rincon.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,889 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good outside patio to people watch?

Across the street from the Cowboy Club, and a little northeast along 89a, is an outdoor seating area (tables and chairs) for an ice cream shop, snack bar, and bar. I get a beer at the bar and sit outside while waiting for my wife to do her browsing.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
662 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good outside patio to people watch?

Tao's Cantina. It's right in the downtown area, the patio is always packed. Have a margarita and watch the crowds wandering by

Edited: 20 February 2014, 16:21
6. Re: Good outside patio to people watch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 06:18