We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor massage...

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,199 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor massage...

I've just seen a guide that has a picture of a woman getting an outdoor massage under an elegant canopy and by what looks like a babbling brook. (Whatever one of those is.)

I want!

But I'm confident I won't be able to afford.

Where might I look to find the cheapest outdoor massage in the area? I expect it to still be too much but this is an itch I need to scratch. Or a muscle I need pummelled... if you will.

Thank you.

Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor massage...

This might be what you saw or are thinking about.

http://therapyontherocks.net

I can't tell you anything about it however because I'm not a spa or massage taker.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,829 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor massage...

You won't be able to afford Therapy on the Rocks, (based on your statement). There are more affordable options though. Contact the spa at Los Abrigados.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor massage...

Also, the Briar Patch Inn has an outdoor private massage area next to (and above) Oak Creek. I don't know if you have to be a guest to get a massage there, but you could call and ask them about it - they're really nice people.

briarpatchinn.com/sedona-massage-and-facials…

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,199 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor massage...

Thank you for the leads. I will check them out tonight.

5. Re: Outdoor massage...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 06:27