We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep Tour

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pink Jeep Tour

I was looking at booking the Broken Arrow tour, but I had one hesitation. How rough / bouncy is the ride? I sometimes get motion sickness - so I am concerned, that maybe this would not be a good option - although I might also be over thinking it! Thanks for any help!

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,805 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Jeep Tour

Overthinking, yes. I get motion sickness (can't even try to read anything in a car or plane). Have been on the BA tour several times and no queasiness at all.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,879 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Jeep Tour

Yes, you're overthinking here. The trail is rough at points and you will bounce in the seat. However, those bounces are at extremely low speed. So slow that if you want to get out, you can walk faster than the jeep will be moving.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
198 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Jeep Tour

I also have motion sickness and had no issues with it on the Broken Arrow Tour. Go for it! You'll have a blast. :o)

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink Jeep Tour

If you are concerned about the bumps making you ill, request the front seat. I've taken the Broken Arrow tour twice and felt the bumps less in the front seat. Also, consider taking Dramamine before your tour. You'll love the experience!

5. Re: Pink Jeep Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 07:15