We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Experiences at Wild West Junction

Which Williams hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
428 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Experiences at Wild West Junction

Just wondering what people had to say about Wild West Junction in Williams. I would like to stop at some sort of western themed place - I know they are not authentic - but can't find much on this. Thanks!

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Experiences at Wild West Junction

I'm sorry that you've not received a reply yet. To be honest with you, I'd never even heard of this spot until I read your post, and I've lived in Flagstaff for 9 years!

Trip Advisor has it listed in their reviews section, but only as a restaurant and it appears from their website (http://wildwestjunction.com/) that they are much more than that.

I did a quick Google search for Wild West Junction Williams AZ and a couple of other sites popped up with reviews, which were positive. Try doing that and see if it is helpful.

When you return from your trip, please post a review here on TA so you can help others who may be thinking of this attraction in the future.

Enjoy your trip!

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
428 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Experiences at Wild West Junction

I really appreciate you taking the time to look into it! I saw the website as well, which combined with a couple of articles I found made it sound like a significant attraction.

I have to wonder if maybe it hasn't faired so well with the economic downturn...

I'll be sure to review everywhere we go when we get home.

Have a great day!

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Experiences at Wild West Junction

I look forward to reading your review!

too far from the...
Level Contributor
324 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Experiences at Wild West Junction

We've been there. It reminded us of a mini Tombstone, the latter being a town, but Wild West Junction a mini fair - festival with a Western bent.

Its been 4-5 years and our kids were younger so it was fun - we make everything fun - but we wouldn't return.

5. Re: Experiences at Wild West Junction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2010, 05:18