We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in October?

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
weather in October?

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like on average in October? We are heading to Vegas and I would love to head over to Williams and go to Bearizona.

Thanks in advance!

Evanston, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Page, Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
4,876 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in October?

Haven't experienced Bearizona yet, but have experienced 20+ years in Northern Arizona and can tell you that October weather is usually wonderful. In fact it's our favorite time of year up here. Daytime highs usually around mid-70 range, clear skies prevailing, overnight lows are scooting down around freezing so bring the jackets. It does take approximately 3.5-4 hours to drive from Las Vegas to Williams, so I would recommend staying at least 1 night due to the distance involved. Williams has a dozen+ hotels, mostly discount to mid-range chains (Motel 6, Fairfield Inn, etc.). Info ->: http://bit.ly/J0KoXf

New York, NY
Level Contributor
233 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in October?

We were in Williams in October 2011 and the weather was excellent: high-70s, sunny and warm.

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in October?

Thanks for the quick responses! We have been to Williams a couple of times now and I love it there! Our previous trips were in May and Aug and the weather was great then too! I can't wait till OCT!!

4. Re: weather in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:16