We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Josie's at the Lockhouse Restaurant

Which Batesville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
colorado
Level Contributor
23 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Josie's at the Lockhouse Restaurant

Took my very elderly parents there for a special occassion. Called in advance for a nice table. Was not told they were having a major crowd there for an event. Got there and we were seated at a backroom table where they proceeded to forget all about us.

This restaurant has a great view of the river which you will need for entertainment while you wait FOREVER to have your order taken, wait FOREVER for them to serve you and another eternity for the bill.

To top it off, I spoke to the manager who gave me a bundle of excuses...but absolutely no mention of an apology AT ALL.

Oh and the food...it's average.

1. Re: Josie's at the Lockhouse Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Batesville
Recent Conversations