We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

Dallas, TX
2 posts
Save Topic
Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

We're going to Eureka Springs in May wtih my father and mother-in-law. I would love to find a place that can accomadate 6 people (4 adults, 2 kids, ages 2 and 13). It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but would like a nice clean place. A cabin would be nice, however I'm having trouble finding some place that has the occupancy and also allows children. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

South Florida...
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

Have you tried this?

http://www.lakeshorecabins.net/rates.html

My other suggestion is go to : www.vrbo.com and look at Eureka Springs and Beaver Lake or even Berryville which is nt too far away.

Good luck

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

another site to check for a list of cottage, cabin, condo and etc... rentals is: arkansas.com/places-to-stay

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

Are you wanting to be in town in a cabin? Or out on the water?

When we were in town a few week ago I got to view Eureka House,it is a beautiful,spacious home on 12 acres located down Onyx cave Road

http://www.eurekahouse.com/

You may also want to check out www.sweetseasons.com tey have the little chateau cottage that would accomodate your party as well-located right in town.

Dallas, TX
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

Thank you all for the suggestions. I really wasn't sure if I wanted in town or out, but I saw someones post saying the traffic was bad, along with parking. I think I would prefer a cabin, that way we can park someone and take the trolly in and still have a nice peaceful time where we are staying. My in-laws (the other 2 adults) are from India so staying in a cabin will be a unique experience for them also.

Mobile Al
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

I just stayed at Can U Canoe Cabins last month. I got married in Eureka Springs and my wedding party, my family, and my husband's family all stayed there. We rented 3 cabins. Each cabin has it's own personality and layout and the views are so GREAT!!! The cabin my inlaws stayed in even had a den and large deck upstairs and another den and deck downstairs! Plenty of towels, extra blankets, gas grill, fully equipted kitchen, fire wood...you name it!! We all had a wonderful experience here and I can't wait to go back!! They are kid and pet friendly.

6. Re: Accomodations for 4 adults/ 2 children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs