We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Night Dinner

Oklahoma City
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding Night Dinner

I'll be getting married shortly in ES and am having trouble deciding where to have dinner. We'll be eating after the ceremony so we will still be in wedding attire. (tea length dress for me and black slacks for him) What places would you suggest? I would like something with a pretty view if possible, but when I go to the website of places suggested I can't tell what the inside or view would be. Autumn Breeze sounds nice and so does deVito's... all suggestions or thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated.

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Night Dinner

I'm a huge Eureka fan, there are some very good restaurants there, and I am sure to arouse the ire of the great Eurekans, but If it were my wedding I'd make the scenic drive over to the Fayetteville area (adjoining town of Johnson actually) and have a six course tasting menu at James at the Mill. If you have the wine pairings also, I'd forego the drive back and rent one of the amazing suites at their adjoining inn for the night. www.jamesatthemill.com

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
296 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Night Dinner

First let me say Congrats on your upcoming nuptials

Eureka Springs has some wonderful dining options...

I have not been to Autum Breeze but it always gets rave reviews especially the Chocolate Souffles

DeVitos is located in the heart of DT ES-it is a 'cozy' atmosphere, with Great food and excellent service

a few more to consider

Gaskins Cabin

Rogue's Manor @ Sweet Spring

Grand Taverne inside the Grand central Hotel

Let us know if you have more questions

Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Night Dinner

Congratulations! We got married in Eureka Springs 13 years ago this coming Saturday. I haven't been to DeVito's, but Autumn Breeze is our favorite place for a really great meal. The filet mignon is always perfect, and as mentioned - be sure to order chocolate souffle! The service is always outstanding. One side of the restaurant is all windows, looking out into the trees. You can enjoy the view from almost every table. Will it be just the two of you, or will you have family and friends with you? If you have a group, call in advance to see if you can make any special arrangements.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Oklahoma City
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Night Dinner

Just the two of us. Thank you everyone for your replies. I hunted again all weekend and decided Autumn Breeze would be the best. We aren't familiar with the area, but I know the B&B we're staying at is nearby. We were both able to find something yummy on the menu and now all I can think about is chocolate!

Thank you for all of your inputs. I am keeping this for backup places and maybe I can talk him into staying another night or two...

Mobile Al
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Night Dinner

I was married in ES last Feb and we had dinner after the ceremony at The Grand Taverne in side the Grand Central and I tell you it was AMAZING!!!!! The food was unbelievable and the service was top notch. There was even a man playing the piano!! I would recommend the Grand Taverne without question and we ate at most of the highly recommended places and the Taverne blew them all away. But I can't compare it to Autumn Breeze as it was sadly closed for winter while we were there. GOOD LUCK!!! Eureka Springs is magical and beautiful!!!!

6. Re: Wedding Night Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs