We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating in Eureka Springs AR

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MO
6 posts
Save Topic
Eating in Eureka Springs AR

Which is the best local place to eat in or around Eureka Springs?

Any place for fresh trout?

Thank you for your help

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating in Eureka Springs AR

DeVito's. The restaurant gets quite a few recommendations here. www.eureka-springs-usa.com/devito

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating in Eureka Springs AR

I also would have to suggest DeVitos

Benton, AR
Level Contributor
51 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating in Eureka Springs AR

DeVito's is good. Sparky's is a neat place with a large deck. It has a good variety from sandwiches to gumbo to burgers or steaks.

Alton
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating in Eureka Springs AR

Re: Eating in Eureka Springs

Gastins has excellent food, hopefully it's still there. It's out of town a little way and just looks like a regular house sitting on the hillside. I'm sure they would have trout.

eureka springs
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating in Eureka Springs AR

Rockin' Pig Saloon by far is the best bbq, burger and pizza joint out there! They ground their burgers fresh daily and they are worth every penny! They cook the pizza in a wood fire brick oven and use fresh ingredients throughout. My new fav place

Sunol, California
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating in Eureka Springs AR

I ate at a great, casual restaurant called a Garden Bistro. Fresh vegitables and excellent food

7. Re: Eating in Eureka Springs AR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs