We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

Port Allen, LA
10 posts
Save Topic
lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

Please advise of your experiences or knowledge of lodging near the Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs. Thank you!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
379 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

My husband and I were in ES three weeks ago and noticed a hotel that's on the road to the Passion Play. I think it was called "Statue Hotel" or something like that. However, it didn't appear to be open, unless it's open only during PP season. There are many different lodging options in ES--hotels, B&Bs, inns, etc. We stayed in a cabin at Eureka Sunset and loved it. I'd highly recommend Eureka Sunset.

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

It would be helpful if you could be a little more specific about the type lodging you are searching for and your price range. The city of Eureka Springs is about 2.5 miles by 2.5 miles. Most of the lodging in the city is within a three to six minute drive of The Great Passion Play. There are approximately 1,500 lodging rooms within that short distance from the play. Rates vary from $39 per night for 2 for a standard motel room to $300 per night for a luxury bed and breakfast room in a historic home, and everything in between. It would be helpful to know a budget range as well as amenities desired (which will drive the rate somewhat.) One thing is for sure. You will love Eureka.

Sunol, California
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

The only experience I have is staying at a place called A Garden of Dreams in Eureka Springs. My husband and I have stayed at this Bed n Breakfast twice now and both times were amazing. If you are looking for a BB then you should definitely check it out. I hope this helps. :)

Eureka Springs...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

We have numerous places in Eureka, most all of which were relatively close to the play. The Stature Road Inn is the absolute closest. There is also an RV park (Wanderlust) which is just down the street.

Bunker Hill...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

My husband and myself will be down there for the play on the 29th of June we are on a very tight buget and have plans rest of the week in branson but are not looking forward to the drive back that night to branson after the dinner theater. we are hoping for a very inexpensive place to stay the night. HELP!!

Edited: 02 June 2010, 02:38
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

These are some inexpensive places near the Passion Play which were suggested by a friend in ES. I have not stayed in these places.

There is a motel within walking named Statue Road Inn (479-253-9163). There are also 2 others close by, The Regency Inn (479-253-5959) and Howard Johnson (479-253-6665).

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

keekeenoco- The razorback lodge and Swiss Village Inn both have great rates and clean rooms. Hope this helps

8. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2012, 20:04
Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

The Regency Inn (a former Super 8) is in your price range and near the PP but after 2 dreadful experiences there, I wouldn't recommend it. Many of the Mom and Pop motels on the highway are in your price range. Stayed at the Howard Johnson once about 2 years ago. At that time it was reasonably priced and very clean.

10. Re: lodging near passion play, eureka springs, ar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs