We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eureka Springs, AR Lodging

Brussels, Illinois
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Eureka Springs, AR Lodging

My husband & I are planning a trip to Eureka Springs, AR in October. I am trying to decide where to stay. I have narrowed it down to Enchanted Forest Resort or Cinnamon Valley Resort. I was wondering if anyone has any information on either of these resorts that might help me to make my decision. Any information will be very much appreciated.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eureka Springs, AR Lodging

Cinnamon Valley is highly rated and a half mile from town. Enchanted Forest is nice too and a couple of miles from town. Both are very nice. There are some great hotels and B&B's in town though. I would pick one where you could walk to all the shops and restaurants. Historic Cottages has some nice units. Good luck.

HISTORIC COTTAGES........

http://www.historiccottages.com/

Brussels, Illinois
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eureka Springs, AR Lodging

Thank you your input. Will check out Historic Cottages. I have checked out Cinnamon Valley Resort and also Enchanted Forest. Hopefully I will soon be able to make a decision. Thank you again.

Alton
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eureka Springs, AR Lodging

No matter where you decide to stay, Eureka Springs has an excellant trolley system which stops at most of the motels and resorts and takes you right downtown so you can leave your car and avoid all the traffic. The fee for the trolley is very reasonable and I believe you can buy a day pass.

Brussels, Illinois
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eureka Springs, AR Lodging

Thank you for your information. We are looking forward to visiting Eureka Springs. I'm sure we will be using the trolley. Thanks again.

5. Re: Eureka Springs, AR Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs
Recent Conversations