We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor Activities and Nightlife for 20-somethings

Lawrence, Kansas
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor Activities and Nightlife for 20-somethings

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Eureka Springs this weekend and I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on things to do in the area. I already checked out the http://adventuremountainoutfitters.com/ website and noticed that we can rent kayaks or hike. Anything else?

Ozark Mountain Ziplines
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge
Geologic Formations, Hiking Trails
SUPOutfitters
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor Activities and Nightlife for 20-somethings

There are things like tubing on the lakes, renting motor scooters, and other things you can do most anywhere. I'd kick back and try to appreciate the architecture and history of this unique town where instead of tearing everything down like most cities, they preserved their heritage. I'd wander the winding streets. look for hidden staircases leading up hills, and try talking to some of the locals - the people who keep this place unique. That said, my fav spot in Eureka is Thorncrown Chapel. You don't have to be religious to appreciate it. Voted one of the ten best 20th century buldings in the world, it's free to tour and just on the edge of town.

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor Activities and Nightlife for 20-somethings

Just go downtown at night and you'll find several bars with music. Not sure if The Aud has anything scheduled for the weekend.

3. Re: Outdoor Activities and Nightlife for 20-somethings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs
Recent Conversations