We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

Hiawatha, Kansas
Level Contributor
854 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

My husband and I are heading to Eureka Springs on motorcycle for our 24th anniversary. Any suggestions for lodging and a nice meal out? Any must sees or must dos?

Mentioned in this post
Russellville...
Level Contributor
13 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

Ermillio's is a good place to eat supper, for lunch a burger from the Balcony Restaurant at the Basin Park Hotel is fun, you can sit on the balcony and watch the activity on the street. For a great place to stay call Pat at All-Seasons Luxury Property, 866.336.2001, she and her husband own several fantastic places in Eureka and I'm sure they'll have something you like. Their All-Seasons Tree House Village is my favorite, you truly won't find a nicer place to stay. Eureka Springs is such a beautiful place and a great place to ride. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Mentioned in this post
Russellville...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

You'll want to check out the Queen Anne Mansion and the Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge. It really all depends on your personality and your preferences. There is some great riding in Arkansas, even in other parts of Arkansas.

As far as hotels in Eureka Springs, I would suggest the Stonegate Inn or Howard Johnson. There are many hotels in Eureka Springs.

Mentioned in this post
Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
Turpentine Creek...
1,840 Reviews
Eureka Springs, AR
Arkansas
Arkansas
United States
Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

Haven't stayed there but Rider's Rest is a motorcycle riders only motel in Eureka.

Hiawatha, Kansas
Level Contributor
854 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

Thank you for your post and recommendations, we returned last night and had an incredible time. We had our anniversary dinner at The Autumn Breeze, which was amazing, Gene our waiter was wonderful as well as the food and atmosphere, meet another couple there celebrating their anniversary that lives very close to us, we where even riding the same kind of motorcycle. lol Had one of hte best massages I have ever had at Gryphon Roost thank you so much to those ladies that stayed at work late just to make our anniversary even more special. Very nice riding despite the rain showers. Also we both where able to get shoe shines from a lady named Lisa in front of the Harley store, my boots still look great.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

Thanks for the TR. Where did you stay in ES. There are some great B&B's there. Come back again soon. Good luck.

6. Re: Anniversary trip..looking for suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs
Recent Conversations