We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kettle Campground in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Wichita, Kansas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kettle Campground in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Has anyone been to the cabins at Kettle Campground in Eureka Springs, Arkansas?? Wanting to know if they are clean and comfortable. Any feedback would be great.

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kettle Campground in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

We have not stayed at the Kettle Campground so I can't give an honest opinion on it. Friends of ours have stayed at Lake Leatherwood and enjoyed their stay

lakeleatherwoodcitypark.com/lakeleatherwoodf…

The Kettle Campground looks nice but I know thats no help on comfy&clean. I did a search for reviews and found this link. Hope it helps-just scroll down until you see the KC info

rvparkreviews.com/regions/Arkansas/Eureka_Sp…

2. Re: Kettle Campground in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:40
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs
Recent Conversations