We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Junk/Antique stores in Eureka Springs?

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warrenton, Missouri
Level Contributor
2 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Junk/Antique stores in Eureka Springs?

Anyone know of some good junk stores, ones that sell larger things and architectural pieces in the Eureka Springs area?

Also there was a store downtown that sold lots of upscale girly stuff... they had lots of sparkly jewelry. I bought a rhinestone hair clip there last time I was in town (5 years ago). Anybody know the name of it or if it is still there?

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Junk/Antique stores in Eureka Springs?

There is not a place which specializes in architectural antiques that I know of. Here are a few places ypu might check out:

1. Castle Antiques 479-253-6150

2. Mitchell's Folly 479-253-7030 130 Spring Street (owner can be unusual)

3. Mr. Haney 479-981-9580 private dealer - no shop

The shop you are referring to for jewelry might be All That Glitters, 50 Spring Street

Warrenton, Missouri
Level Contributor
2 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Junk/Antique stores in Eureka Springs?

Thank you Jim!

I'm pretty sure the jewelry store (seems like it may have sold Brighton items too?) was on the main street though... a bit past the Dames Fudge store (heading away from the post office).

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Junk/Antique stores in Eureka Springs?

Eureka Springs has easily 20 antique shops in the area. The Visitor Center at the Chamber of Commerce carries an Antique Dealers of Eureka Springs guide that will give you information and a map location for many of the antique shops.Many of the shops carry larger items, two that especially come to mind are the Gingerbread Antiques Mall (185 E. Van Buren) and Castle Antiques at Inspiration Point ( 16498 Hwy 62 West).

The sparkly jewery store that you are remembering is probably "All that Glitters". They have tons of "bling" and are located at 50 Spring St.

I hope this helps.

www.

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Junk/Antique stores in Eureka Springs?

Eureka Springs has easily 20 antique shops in the area. The Visitor Center at the Chamber of Commerce carries an Antique Dealers of Eureka Springs guide that will give you information and a map location for many of the antique shops.Many of the shops carry larger items, two that especially come to mind are the Gingerbread Antiques Mall (185 E. Van Buren) and Castle Antiques at Inspiration Point ( 16498 Hwy 62 West).

The sparkly jewery store that you are remembering is probably "All that Glitters". They have tons of "bling" and are located at 50 Spring St.

I hope this helps.

www.

5. Re: Junk/Antique stores in Eureka Springs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs