We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regency Inn??

OKC
Level Contributor
395 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Regency Inn??

Has anyone ever stayed at the Regency Inn by the Passion Play? There is only 1 review on here for it and it was good but I would like to hear more. Is it decent...clean, maintained, etc??

Thanks!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Regency Inn??

Haven't stayed at Regency but if I were looking for a motel type lodging on Hwy 62 I would probably take a look at Inn of the Ozarks, Best Western. I have been to a couple conventions there - it's not fancy but it is run professionally and a decent place.

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Regency Inn??

Yes, I've stayed at the Regency Inn -- used to be a Super 8. Stayed at it once when it was a Super 8 and once after it changed to Regency. Both times it turned out to be not so clean. The last time I stayed in 2009 -- shower curtain had mold -- didn't discover until the morning because I checked in late. Both times the place had cellophane wrapped rolls for breakfast.

There are better options in Eureka even if you just drive up and down Hwy 62/Van Buren Ave. and pick a motel at random for $39.95 a night, such as the Lodge Inn.

Motel 62 can be hit or miss. The last time I stayed at the Howard Johnson was okay.

Edited: 22 July 2012, 16:36
3. Re: Regency Inn??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs