We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reviews of cobbler's cottage

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
drexel, mo
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
reviews of cobbler's cottage

looking for any new reviews of cobbler's cottage.

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reviews of cobbler's cottage

I have never stayed there. I guess you have found the reviews on Tripadvisor which unfortunately date from 2008 and before. The property is still open and available, They are members of the Chamber of Commerce. The spokesperson at Cobblers Cottage said that "there have been no major changes since 2008." The website is http://www.eurekacottages.com/

drexel, mo
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: reviews of cobbler's cottage

thank you.

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reviews of cobbler's cottage

I just saw your original post, about lodging for you and your daughters, what a fun trip for you...imho Cobblers Cottage is one of the best locations in downtown for a group, you have your own private driveway which is nice,you can leave your car and walk everywhere from the CC location downtown. Such a cute cottage

It wouldn't be me if I didnt give you a couple more options while CC is probably a GREAT fit for you and your daughters...

Marcia who owns sweet seasons has the Little Chateau Cottage which would still be in a great location with private driveway but just on the other end of the downtown area-it has an outdoor hottub and is close to the Palace Bath House for a possible day of pampering

OR The Grand Central Hotel has the GRAND SUITE -

Two bedrooms, two baths with separate living and dining areas. another great historic downtown option.

If you have more questions please let us know, I apologize for my delayed response your post wasn't overlooked-I was on Spring Break and I was in Eureka Springs making memories with my own daughters

4. Re: reviews of cobbler's cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs
Recent Conversations