We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Dining

I am looking for places to eat in the Eureka Springs/NW Arkansas area for both lunch and dinner. We are staying on Beaver Lake about 20 minutes outside of ES. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. (BTW, I did check out the restaurants on TA, but I prefer direct referrals usually). THANKS!

Hot Springs...
Level Contributor
11 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining

Go to Local Flavor you won't be disappointed its on the Main Street

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining

ditto Local Flavor.

Kansas
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining

Rowdy Beaver also rates high on our list.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
987 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining

Been going to Eureka for almost 40 years. Places still open that we've frequented the most: Gaskins Cabin (I get prime rib and the wife the Salmon), Cottage Inn, Mud Street Café, Oasis, Autumn Breeze (be sure to order the chocolate soufflé & great wine list), Bavarian Inn, DeVitos and Ermillios.

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dining

All of these are great suggestions. Since you are staying out by the lake you might also try Angler's Grill and The Horizon Lakeview Restaurant. Angler's Grill is casual dining with seafood, burgers, salads, etc. The Horizon Lakeview Restaurant just reopened and has steaks, seafood and several pasta dishes.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dining

Out of all the restaurants we visited (just returned yesterday), Devito's in downtown Eureka was by far the best food. We ate there for dinner but I believe they are open for lunch as well. One day during the week they are closed. They are family owned and have been in business a long time. Our waiter, Howard, has been working their 25 yrs! The food was excellent (I had grilled trout; my husband had the spaghetti combo). The prices were reasonable and the service and ambiance is excellent. We sat outside on the patio looking at the hillside.

The Mudd Street cafe (also downtown) had a great breakfast and I believe they are open for lunch. The tree house owners where we stayed told us about both Mudd Street and Devitos. It is on their recommended list and the list. They had compiled the list over the years from their own experience and guest's experience.

Places we didn't like were Catfish Cabin (catfish was what you would expect but side dishes were tasteless). The service was quick and attentive.

Hope you enjoy your stay. We had a wonderful time in Eureka Springs.

Hiawatha, Kansas
Level Contributor
854 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dining

Gaskins Cabin , Balcony Bar , Local Flavor, Autumn Breeze endless good options. If going to Gaskins Cabin don't pass up the Chocolate Bread pudding incredible!

Stillwater, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
47 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dining

We love Local Flavor, Simply Scrumptious, Bavarian Inn, Mud Street, Ermilios.

9. Re: Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs