We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Lunch or Dinner in Eureka...

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Lunch or Dinner in Eureka...

My family and I will be vacationing in Eureka Springs over Thanksgiving this year. There are only three of us, so bringing groceries and cooking an entire meal can be overkill with leftovers that we can't cart back with us. Does anyone know of any restaurants that do a Thanksgiving meal of some sort in the area? Any suggestion would be great. Thank you!!!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Lunch or Dinner in Eureka...

One possibility on the upper end is Grande Taverne. $36/pp choice prime rib or turkey, pumpkin cheese cake etc. Serving 1-5. There will be other places serving. My fav Local Flavor is closed.

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Lunch or Dinner in Eureka...

Myrtie Mae's always does a Thanksgiving Buffet. So does Forest Hill Restaurant and the 1886 Crescent Hotel. The Grand Taverne and Rogue's Manor generally have a sit down Thanksgiving dinner.

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Lunch or Dinner in Eureka...

Myrtie Mae's always does a Thanksgiving Buffet. So does Forest Hill Restaurant and the 1886 Crescent Hotel. The Grand Taverne and Rogue's Manor generally have a sit down Thanksgiving dinner.

Venus, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanksgiving Lunch or Dinner in Eureka...

I have been to both Myrtie Mae's & The Crescent buffets for Thanksgiving. I would recommend Myrtie Maes over the Crescent 100%. Myrtie Maes was nothing spectacular but it was good food for a good value. The food at the Crescent was fair to poor, the service was bad, and overpriced especially considering the value for your dollar. Myrtie Maes is not always open for Thanksgiving Dinner some years it has been closed it was in 2011. that's how I found your post googling for a Eureka Thanksgiving 2013. Thanksgiving in Eureaka is a family tradition. We always go to Ermilos on Wen night & Gaskins Cabin on Friday. I would highly recommend both

5. Re: Thanksgiving Lunch or Dinner in Eureka...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs