We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport

I will be in Navan in August for a wedding weekend. I need to fly back to London from Dublin Airport on Monday morning. I know there is the bus 109A that starts at 5am, but I think after 3 nights of 'celebration' I may be in a bit of a state early on Monday morning to get the bus. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a Navan taxi co that does airport runs, and if so, how much they roughly charge?

It would ideal if I could get one for around £40 (€50). But if there is no chance of this and I am not being realistic could anyone say roughly what the cheapest would be?

Also, if I end up having to get the bus, do you know how long the 109A from Navan takes to get to Dublin Airport? Thinking about getting a 7.30am flight so would need to be there at 6.30am

5 replies to this topic
Ireland
Level Contributor
580 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport

http://www.townradiotaxis.ie/

First 109A bus departs Navan at 04.10 arriving at the Airport at 05.10. The next is at 05.10 ex Navan reaching the Airport 06.10.

www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1318605105-109A.pdf

Adult single fare €11.80 from driver or €11.21 online.

Hope this info may be of some help.

Ireland
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport

Hi,

Check out these guys, who are recommended.

townradiotaxis.ie/taxi-dublin-airport-navan.…

Enjoy your trip to Navan.

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport

thank you so much both, this helps a lot.

Crewe
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport

A number of us have booked to watch Premier League darts in Dublin on the 26/03/15, on the Saturday we would like to go to Navan races. How much would a mini-bus be for a minimum of 12 and how long in advance would we need to book it?

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,414 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport

gWebbo,

You will be best served by asking your question by starting a new thread. That way your question will not be buried in an old thread and you will get direct responses.

Reply to: low cost taxi Navan to Dublin Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Navan