We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from Vegas to Fort Smith or Fayetteville

Which Fayetteville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Flying from Vegas to Fort Smith or Fayetteville

I am trying to find a cheap flight from Las Vegas to Fort Smith or Fayetteville. I can get out from Fayetteville on Allegiant Air on Friday, April 4 for $123.00 which is a really good price but can'[t get home on, April 6, Sunday night with them as they only return on Mondays. The other airlines are all around $400 one way. Does anyone know of another airline like Allegiant that flies either into Fort Smith or Fayetteville from Vegas?

2 replies to this topic
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying from Vegas to Fort Smith or Fayetteville

Best I could find was an early morning LONG lay-overed Southwest flight to Little Rock for 229.

Fayetteville...
Destination Expert
for Seabrook Island
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying from Vegas to Fort Smith or Fayetteville

You might want to consider flying in/out of the following locations: Tulsa, OK, Joplin, MO, Springfield, MO, Branson, MO (SWA only).

I use the website: itasoftware.com--click on "airfare search". You can put in your dates and airports AND you can have it search airports within upwards of 200 miles of your original airports. **Ita doesn't search SWA and other lowfare carriers.

If you haven't flown Allegiant before, be aware of all the tack-on fees. On the first page of their "search" feature, you'll see one price. By the time, you add seats, boarding, luggage, the fare can be as much as the big airlines.

Reply to: Flying from Vegas to Fort Smith or Fayetteville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fayetteville
Recent Conversations