We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some things I want to know.

Which Ardmore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
1 post
Save Topic
some things I want to know.

Lavinia,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Mary Byron Casey and Byone Lodge in Ardmore.

Mary Passed away in January 2010 just a few weeks short of her 88th birthday. The B & B has been closed since about 2002 ( I think) it got to be too much for her. It was a lot of work, but she loved to see people coming and enjoyed the company so much.

I think the reference to Lord Byron, may not be accurate, I've never traced it back but I think it might have been one of her fantasies!!!

I hope that if you stayed in Byron Lodge you enjoyed your time there and took advantage of it's wonderful setting and views.

Take care,

Geraldine ( Mary's daughter).

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,230 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some things I want to know.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam

2. Re: some things I want to know.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 06:27