We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to locate in Cazorla?

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to locate in Cazorla?

Hi, I am planning on spending a few days in August visiting Cazorla National Park.I have not been there previously and was wondering if anybody can recommend a good place to base ourselves.I have two children 15yrs and 10yrs so would like somewhere with activities for them.Thanks

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to locate in Cazorla?

This part of the world is very remote. We did the entire park in October- very scenic and peacefull.

Can recommend the parador which is in the heart of the park. It's very remote but has a games room and swimming pool for the kids. There are miles of organised, marked, walks through the park from the Parador. The room will even come equipped with walking staffs.

The hotel is about a 45m drive from Cazorla where we visited for tapas bars and more scenic walks.

Take a look at the paradores.es site, you have to delve a bit to reveal their offers and promotions.

2. Re: Where to locate in Cazorla?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:25
Get answers to your questions about Cazorla