We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gardenia park

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
gardenia park

hi im going to the gardenia park in oct reading some of the recent reviews im kind of put off by it a friend recommended it to me thats why i booked at the end of the day you cant please everyone im going to go anyway and give it a try

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
503 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gardenia park

I've just returned from this Hotel and you have nothing to worry about. The Hotel is immaculately clean, the staff very friendly and there is sufficient variety of food to please everyone. It's a smashing hotel with lovely views of either the pool or the sea and it had everything you could want. I've stayed in Fuengirola 5 times and this is the best hotel out of all the ones I've stayed at I posted a review today which will probably be on the Gardeinia park reviews in the next couple of days.It's also great for getting around with a bus stop just outside the hotel which goes up and down the coast and a train station about 10 minutes walk away which will also take you down the coast if you want to explore

glasgow
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gardenia park

thats great thanks for your help

Northumberland
Level Contributor
449 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gardenia park

Just bagged a great deal for a weeks AI in September so the views of a fellow Northerner are great to hear cheers TyneAndWearColumbus.

Only just back from Benalmadena and already can't wait for September.

Cardiff Wales
Level Contributor
442 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gardenia park

hi blythe

may i ask who you booked your AI deal with please?

we fancy trying this hotel.

Thanks!!

Northumberland
Level Contributor
449 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: gardenia park

Hi Jabba

It's through Hotels4U.com, which are apparently part of the Thomson group.

6. Re: gardenia park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola