We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coach trips from Fuengirola

Nuneaton
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Coach trips from Fuengirola

My husband and I are not very fit and are going to Fuengirola for our 40th anniversary in December this year can anyone tell me the names of some coach addresses to book trips. Waiting anxiously to hear. From the Midlands.Thanks

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
103 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coach trips from Fuengirola

www.andalucia.com/fuengirola/excursions.htm

Fuengirola in Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Coach trips from Fuengirola

You can e-mail Viajes Torreblanca and they can inform and book excursions for you.

Viajestorreblanca@viajestorreblanca.com

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
599 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coach trips from Fuengirola

I agree with flooster - Suzanne at Viajes Torreblaca is amazingly helpful and the office is right on the front in the Los Bolishes area.

I'm not flying out until Thursday 7th but I've already booked and paid for our excursion to the Alhambra via email, we just need to collect the tickets from the office when we land in Fuengi.

Even if you don't book through them, they can at least give you details of available tours and prices etc.

Hope this helps

Edited: 05 October 2010, 01:48
Nuneaton
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coach trips from Fuengirola

Thanks for all you replies and I have checked them out. However, after doing some research with the information I got on the places to go with your web address. I have found that most of these places are too far for day trips and pricey. Therefore, I have got the local train prices and we are going to use the train and stay overnight at places like Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Gibraltar, and them Morocco.

Thanks again for your help.

Edited: 08 October 2010, 07:00
5. Re: Coach trips from Fuengirola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 07:25
Edited: 08 October 2010, 07:25
6. Re: Coach trips from Fuengirola

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 07:51
7. Re: Coach trips from Fuengirola

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola
Recent Conversations